Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall Break is here!

Tomorrow we have no school for fall break! A much needed break from school, even if it is only a three day weekend.  Since home is a $250, 3 hour plane ride away I won't be leaving Waco for the break.  Instead me and some of my friends have decided to stay in town and make the best of it.  Tomorrow I'm going to sleep in late, possibly till the afternoon.  The new movie Red comes out tomorrow, an action film I've been looking forward to seeing so I think I'll be heading to the movie theater to see that.  Weather permitting, my friends and I are planning a bonfire night with smores.  Since Baylor is right in the middle of midterm time, I will be dedicating a day to studying for my English midterm, lucky me.  Saturday the Baylor vs. Colorado game will be playing on my t.v.  If only I was going to Colorado, that would be amazing!  All of my friends are making the daunting 16 hour drive up to see the game and spend the break, but 16 hours in a car doesn't thrill me.  The rest of the weekend I plan on relaxing in front of the t.v. and walking my dog.  Spending quality time with my roommates is top on the list and probably all I will do this break, but it's definitely going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment