Thursday, October 21, 2010

What I actually did on Fall Break...

Thursday and Friday of last week were filled with relaxation and quality time with my friends.  A small group of the people I hang out stayed in town for the weekend so we spent most of our time together.  Saturday I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with some friends to watch Baylor destroy Colorado, if only I had actually been in Colorado that would've been amazing.  Saturday night my roommates decided it would be fun to go to Austin for the night and go out on 6th street.  So we did just that, we hopped in the car around 9:30 pm and hit the road.  On the way we saw a crazy car accident where the boy had flipped in car on the median wall, but managed to barely hurt his car or himself.  We got down to Austin by 11pm and hit 6th street after checking into our somewhat creepy, smelly motel.  This was my first time on 6th street and I loved it, so many people everywhere walking in and out of each bar.  The street food was probably the topper to the night, best pizza I think I've ever had.  We got up Sunday morning and hit our favorite Austin food place, Pita Pit.  After some light shopping we hit the road and made record time back to Austin, one hour and 10 minutes (all thanks to my savy driving and eye for cops).   Sunday afternoon was filled with football and homework as I caught up on everything that I put off all weekend.  My one comment about fall break: It's too short, at least give us one more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment